Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chick Flick Calculator, now online!

Last month, I introduced my new invention, the Chick Flick Calculator. With some guidance from Fletch at Blog Cabins, I was finally able to get it posted online! Hooray - you can get this marvelous machine here.

Below are some movies commonly thought to be chick flicks. The results may be surprising, but remember, this is purely scientific... and you can't argue with science.

Chick Flicks:
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Devil Wears Prada
Terms of Endearment
Steel Magnolias
In Her Shoes

Not Chick Flicks:
Titanic
My Best Friend’s Wedding
Walk to Remember
The Notebook
The English Patient
Legally Blonde
Love Actually
Clueless

3 comments:

Fletch said...

I'm glad you got this up, but I'm starting to doubt the science behind the madness (or maybe the madness behind the science). Titanic and The Notebook not chick flicks?

No friggin' way.

JLG said...

Nope - and I even counted the ship sinking as a terminal illness. Titanic, while it's romantic, isn't a chick flick.

I was surprised by Notebook as well, but there just aren't enough chick flick qualities in it.

Admit it, you liked The Notebook.

Fletch said...

Haha - I haven't even seen The Notebook, I just know that it's used as an example of the ultimate chick flick of the past 10 years.

No desire to see it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...