Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lullaby(?)

Ever since the foster care stork made her delivery, I haven't been able to get a particular lullaby out of my head. And I've been torturing the poor baby with my nightly renditions.

If you knew me, you might think it was Baby Mine from Dumbo. My mom sang it to me as a baby and I chose it for our mother-son dance at the wedding. BTW, wouldn't Mad Elephant be a cool band name? Write that down.



Or you might think it was Sweet Pea's Lullaby from the movie Popeye, another childhood favorite. (I apologize for this terrifying Spanish Popeye I'm posting, but the English version won't embed. You can see it here and it's a lot better I swear... Sweet Pea)



Um, it's not either of those...

It's this. Sorry JJ...

2 comments:

Geof said...

Jeff - I just gave you another award, dude. Best part about it...more f'n flowers. lol!!! Congrats dude...

http://enterthemancave.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-awards-im-one-lovely-blogger-and.html

Corinne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Thank goodness for making me laugh, because I sobbed just watching the Dumbo clip.
Yay for Jammer!!! You should put on some spandex pants to give him the full effect. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...