Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland - get excited!

I don't usually post trailers, but I've never been this excited to see a movie. Seriously, there's a billboard on the tollway that I slow down for and just stare at. Well, that sounds lame, but you know what I mean. When I'm not thinking about my own writing projects, I'm thinking about movies that somebody else should make. This is one of them. And it just so happens to be directed by my favorite man of all time. You may think that Burton is a cliche, and overhyped, but to that I say, go bite a Jabberwocky.



I also think this is cool, and I'd totally buy it if I were a girl or into the whole emo thing. Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows (Get it? Eye shadow! Women are so clever.)


2 comments:

Fnord said...

It is UNCANNY how many similarities we have! I'm in shock and awe everytime I see a preview for this movie or a poster or anything. It's like I just stand there and stare at it.

I'm uber-excited about this movie.

Fletch said...

I will now go bite a Jabberwocky. I have a growing hatred in me for this movie, and I can't wait for it to get the panning I'm so sure it deserves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...