Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weird Stuff Women Like...

This blog post is not to offend women. I'm just saying I don't understand you. You enjoy the following clips and they make me want to puke coat hangers.

The first clip is the opening scene of My Best Friend's Wedding. None of these women are in the movie. I don't get it. Why does it go on for so long? Seriously, who are these women? Actually the one in the pink dress is Bree Turner, who us dudes remember as the hot pet store girl from Deuce Bigelow. Regardless, this scene is weird.



This clip is probably the worst scene from any movie, ever. I might have liked The Holiday if it weren't for this. I mean, Jack Black is in it. He's never not funny. And why this song? Couldn't they have picked a song that I didn't sometimes listen to?



Oh look, it's Cameron Diaz singing again.



Now, I actually enjoy Moulin Rouge. It's a beautiful movie, with a cool concept and a great soundtrack. The only problem I have is this scary-as-hell scene where everyone appears to be on drugs. The dancing is sped up and weird mustache guy is obnoxious. I just want to punch that weird mustache guy.



Finally, we have this little gem from what must be the dumbest movie I've ever seen part of, The Sweetest Thing. Apparently it's the female answer to American Pie. It's really gross and really unfunny and again, it stars Cameron Diaz.



More to come. I simply can't tolerate any more right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...